Remote ServiceApplication download for remote service
Philadelphia Computer Repair Services
- Mobile devices
- In-office Service
- In-Datacenter Service
- Same hour dispatching
- Philadelphia: Center City, Northern Liberties, Fishtown, Port Richmond, Bridesburg, North Philadelphia, Chestnut Hill, Torresdale, Frankford, Bustleton, Somerton, South Philadelphia, Philadelphia International Airport/Chester
- Bucks County: Lower Southampton, Upper Southampton, Trevose, Bensalem, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Newtown, Richboro, Ivyland, Warminster, Warrington, Doylestown, Buckingham, Warwick, Quakertown
- Montgomery County: Lower Moreland, Upper Moreland, Willow Grove, Horsham, Hatboro, Norristown, Lower Merion, Upper Merion
- New Jersey: Cherry Hill, Trenton, Camden, Collingswood, Medford, Lindenwold, Voorhees, Berlin, Willingboro
- Lehigh County: Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem
- Eastern seaboard by ground or air.
- Remote Service Available Anywhere!
Express Service - Overview
Specializing in mission-critical maintenance & repair
Is our express service worth it?
Because every mission-critical incident is different, we regrettably cannot provide a definitive quote on this website, and encourage you to dial 215-634-2997 and press "0" for critical computer emergencies. You will be connected to one (or more) technicians who will evaluate your issue and provide you a no-obligation quote.
If you are experiencing mission-critical downtime with a potential impact to business loss of $1,500 or more, our mission critical service would be considered feasible. When you invoke this special service, all our current engagements are placed on hold and your service request is given our top priority by all technicians on call. We direct our tech resources at getting you back up and running as soon as possible. Moreover, our air service is available at the same price as our ground service!
Our computer repair services are available onsite by ground or air, in our computer lab, or via remote connection.
Call (215)634-2997 to schedule repair service.
Richmond Computer is a computer repair service provider serving the eastern seaboard since 2003. Our services are available to home and business users by express technicians on call-24/7/365 in both our Philadelphia and Washington, DC satellite office, ready to go by ground or by air at a moment's notice!
Mission-Critical Server, Storage and Networking Support
Telephone Systems & SupportPennTelCo©
that sells small business telephone systems. Call us for support on your existing system or to inquire about the installation of a new PennTelCo system. Support for your existing mission-critical phone systems is also available through our express service.
Equipment we service
We service all makes and models of desktop PCs and laptops. We specialize in servicing Dell Poweredge© and HP Proliant© servers. We also service Avaya, Cisco, Dell Latitude and Inspiron notebooks, D-Link,Netgear, HP/Compaq laptops, Juniper Networks, Linksys, Motorola, ZyXEL network switches, Sonicwall and Watchguard firewalls and network appliances. We have experience in servicing mission-critical Linux and Windows infrastructure, both hardware and software, in datacenters and co-location facilities.